Ms. Kaylee Chapin
Staff Assistant, Army Science
- Military Science Department
216 Pasquerilla Center
Notre Dame, IN 46556
- +1 574-631-6987
ROTC Staff, Army Science
Associates of Arts from Kalamazoo Valley Community College in 2021.
Ms. Chapin spent four years working in Kalamazoo Valley's Admissions, Records, and Registration office, as well as their Enrollment Management office. Her time working with her fellow students at KVCC has inspired her to continue her work in higher education to better the lives of every student she interacts with.
In her current position she acts as the continuity between the Military Science, Army ROTC Department, and the University of Notre Dame, assisting Cadets, Faculty and Staff in the following areas:
- Preparing class scheduling for Military Science Courses following the Registrar's Office requirements.
- Reserving space for classes, guest speakers, and special events such as the Veterans Day Celebration.
- Assisting students with e-forms and department approval overrides for classes.
- Schedules appointment times for Cadet Counseling and PMS Interviews.
- Provides students with miscellaneous supplies, tasks, and printed materials.
- Supervises and organizes the photography for the senior class photos and finalizes the design and layout for the graduate wall.