Enlisted in Army
Green to Gold Scholarship Program
Soldiers with two years of college remaining to complete their degree are considered for two-year scholarships.
- Soldiers with three years of college remaining to complete their degree are considered for three-year scholarships
- Soldiers without college credit who require four years to complete their degree are considered for four-year scholarships.
- U.S. Citizen
- Age - Be under 31 years of age on 31 December of the year you complete all requirements for a commission and a college baccalaureate degree.
- Cannot have been convicted of a domestic violence crime
- Have a minimum of 2 years Active Duty including 3 months of Active Duty for every one month of specialized training
- GT score of 110 or greater
- Pass the APFT within the last 6 months
- Be a High School Graduate or equivalent
- Cumulative High School or College GPA of at least a 2.5
- Letter of Acceptance to School of Choice offering Army ROTC
- Letter of Acceptance from the PMS of that Army ROTC Battalion
- Favorable National Agency Check (or have initiated the action)
- DODMERB Medical Qualification
- Be eligible to Reenlist
- Not be a conscientious objector
- No more than 3 dependents including spouse
To create a Green to Gold account CLICK HERE.
Once you have created your account, CLICK HERE to login.